The purpose of this policy is to provide information on the principles of the protection of your privacy when using the information that we receive directly or indirectly from our Customers, including information obtained through our websites.
- The owner and Personal Data Administrator of the Airport Hotel Okęcie is Koncept 2000 + Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa headquartered in Warsaw 02-148 at ulica 17 Stycznia 24.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (General Data Protection Regulation). In short, this is the GDPR.
- We collect personal data necessary to booking your stay and providing comprehensive hotel services.
- Additionally, after obtaining your consent, we collect data for marketing purposes.
- Provision of your personal data and consent to its processing is voluntary, but is necessary to booking rooms and hotel services.
- Data is collected when:
- Making bookings through our website,
- Bookings made in person at the hotel, by phone or email,
- Checking in at the hotel.
We also collect data from our partners from booking portals (Booking.com, HRS, event organizers, etc), provided that consent has been given.
- We collect the following data:
- During booking in person, by phone or e-mail, as well as check-in at the hotel, the following data is collected:
- Full name,
- Address (street, building/apartment number, zip code and city),
- Phone number,
- Email address,
- Company data together with Tax ID No. (for VAT invoices),
- Customer vehicle registration number (when using the hotel carpark),
- Personal ID/Passport
- Children’s data, such as name, surname, nationality and date of birth are collected only from their parents or legal guardians to determine their age and therefore the discounts they are entitled to, as well as for statistical purposes.
- When using the hotel’s websites, additional information is automatically collected such as the IP address of the computer from which the hotel website was accessed, the external IP address of the Internet provider, the domain name, your browser type and operating system, and time of access.
- The collected data is used for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling our obligations to our Customers.
- Handling room bookings and lodging applications for:
- the creation and storage of legal documentation in accordance with accounting standards.
- Handling Customer’s stays at the hotel for:
- monitoring the use of services such as telephone, bar, Pay-TV, etc,
- management of room access,
- internal management of lists of Customers misbehaving while at the hotel (aggressive and anti-social behavior, breach of agreements with the hotel, breach of security rules, theft, damage and vandalism, payment problems).
- Improvement of hotel services, particularly for:
- processing of Customer’s personal data as part of our marketing program – for conducting marketing activities, brand promotion and to better understand our Customer’s requirements and wishes,
- better customization of our products and services to Customers’ requirements,
- tailoring our commercial offers and promotions sent out to Customers,
- informing Customers about special offers and new hotel services.
- Management of Customer relations before, during and after:
- segmentation operations based on Customer booking history and preferences, in order to send customized messages to Customers,
- creation of statistics and calculation of trading results, as well as reporting,
- provision of contextual data used by the Offer Suggestion tool when the Customer visits the hotel’s website, or books a hotel,
- sending of newsletters, promotions and offers for tourist and hotel services, as well as telephone contact with the Customer,
- handling of requests for subscription cancellations, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys,
- consideration of the right to object.
- Ensuring the security and improved use of hotel websites, including for:
- improvement of site navigation,
- implementation of online safeguards and anti-fraud measures.
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations (e.g. on the storage of accounting documents).
- Only authorized hotel employees and Data processing entities with whom separate agreements have been made (subcontractors providing services to the hotel) have access to Customers’ personal data. The data may also be made available to entities authorized under applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, the Airport Hotel Okęcie takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the maximum protection of our Guests’ personal data.
- When Guests need to enter credit card information during the booking process, they are redirected to their payment card’s acceptor site, to ensure the security of the transaction.
- Guests of the Airport Hotel Okęcie have the right to access their data, correct it, transfer it, and receive a copy of it as processed by the hotel. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to its processing at any time, to request limitation or of its processing or its removal, and the right to be forgotten in terms of the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
- Data collected for the purpose of providing hotel services will be processed for the period specified by law, and in the case of data collected based on consent, until the consent’s revocation.
- Monitoring data is removed 30 days from the date of its registration.
- If you find that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
- You can contact the Airport Hotel Okęcie about the protection of your personal data at: email@example.com.
The Administrator obtains information about users and their behaviors in the following ways:
- when Users voluntarily enter information in the website’s forms,
- by collecting ‘cookies’.
Cookies are used for:
- Optimizing the use of the website and tailoring its content to Users’ preferences,
- Creating statistics to understand how our Users use the website, in order to improve it,
- Redirecting users to Third Party Services, including social networking sites.
The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. Our cookies contain the information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those functions requiring authorization. You may change your browser settings at any time to either accept or reject cookies, or so that you are notified that they will not be stored on your computer.
Our website uses the following types of cookie:
- Session cookies, which are stored on your device only until you turn your device off or log out of the website,
- Permanent cookies, which are stored on your device until they are specifically deleted by the User, or for a predetermined time specified within the cookie file itself.
Our website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of our website, and are not supervised by us in any way. These sites can have their own cookies, privacy policies and regulations, which it is recommend you read carefully.
Last updated: 06/28/2018